This Autopower race roll bar gives your car a performance look with style.
Full-width roll bar hoop with two rear support braces, a diagonal cross brace, shoulder harness bar and head restraint make up this roll bar.
- Designed for Solo, Autocross and high-speed Time Trials.
- Meets SCCA and most race organization rules.
- Made from 1.75" x .120" DOM mild steel tubing. 2.00" x .120" ERW is used when car weighs over 3500 pounds.
- 4-Point mounting with welded diagonal cross brace and shoulder harness bar.
- Grade 5 mounting hardware and backup plates included.
- Production time is 3-4 weeks (plus shipping). If you are in a hurry, Autopower will make your bar within 2 weeks and then send it to you unpainted for an extra $105.00.
- Removable (bolt-in) Cross Brace - allows easier access to the back seat area if the car is a dual-purpose street and race vehicle. This option will make both the diagonal and shoulder harness bars removable. Add $86.00 for this option.
Autopower Race Roll Bar - 1600, 1800, 2002
- AUTOPOWER manufactures a variety of roll bars and roll cages for street vehicles and all out racecars. Every roll bar or cage has been designed to fit specific car models so only minor modifications are necessary for the installation. Most applications are true bolt-in and require No Welding. A great amount of time has gone into developing and perfecting each product to offer the utmost in strength and proper fit.
- Autopower's rollover protection is designed to meet high quality control standards. All of Autopower roll bars and cages are now are made of DOM tubing that is MIG welded in precision welding fixtures. Race Roll Bars for cars weighing over 3500 pounds are made with 2.00" x .120" ERW tubing.
- Autopower bars and cages are only shipped via Freight Collect and must be paid buy the buyer once the part arrives at your door. Shipping cost is about $85.00-$125.00