Autopower U-weld roll cage kits are designed to be added on to Autopower race roll bars. Designed to fit each individual car model, they are not a one-fits-all universal kit. Final fitting and welding is required for assembly. Each kit has:
- Two forward support braces
- Under-dash cross tube
- Left and right side door guards
- Four top-corner gussets
- Mounting plates and hardware
- 1.750" × .120" mild steel tubing
- AUTOPOWER manufactures a variety of roll bars and roll cages for street vehicles and all out racecars. Every roll bar or cage has been designed to fit specific car models so only minor modifications are necessary for the installation. Most applications are true bolt-in and require No Welding. A great amount of time has gone into developing and perfecting each product to offer the utmost in strength and proper fit.
- Autopower's rollover protection is designed to meet high quality control standards. All of Autopower roll bars and cages are now are made of DOM tubing that is MIG welded in precision welding fixtures. Race Roll Bars for cars weighing over 3500 pounds are made with 2.00" x .120" ERW tubing.
- Autopower bars and cages are only shipped via Freight Collect and must be paid buy the buyer once the part arrives at your door. Shipping cost is about $85.00-$125.00